6 Popular Lehengas on Rent that You can get
1. Flared lehenga – one of the oldest and most traditional lehenga style which has broad flare & forms complete circle at the border of the lehenga.
2. Fishtail lehenga – These lehengas are tight at the knees and flares from the calves in the form of fishtail and tighter at the hips & waist.
3. Panelled lehenga – These lehengas consist of horizontal pannel of fabric attached along flare of the lehengas.
4. Sharara cut lehenga – They are stitched from the middle of the hem like a trouser or a huge plazo but looks like a lehengas as a whole. Usually worn with the long kurtis.
5. Half saree lehengas – These lehengas gives a virtual saree look without the need to go through the hassle trying one. The look is basically due to the way one drapes the dupatta with the lehengas.
6. Jacket lehengas – The lehengas are kept flary and simple with a long jacket covered in zardozi embroidery or delicate weaving on velvet. only the hem of the lehengas is visible through the jackets.
7. straight cut lehengas – This has a straight skirt that flows along the body curves and doesn’t flare out like the usual lehengas.