Popular Types of Bike that you can get on Rent
- Standard Bike – They are typically equipped with longer, flatter two-up seats and tend to have a single headlight with no fairing.
- Touring Bike -They have large displacement fairing & windshields that offer a high degree of weather & wind protection, large capacity of a fuel tank for a long range between fill-ups.
- Cruiser Bike – The riding position usually places the feet forward and the hands up, with the spine erect or leaning back slightly.
- Scooters/Mopeds Bike – Small motorcycle generally having a less stringent licensing requirement and typically travel about the same speed as a bicycle on public roadways.
- Sports Bike – Sports bike has fast and powerful engines sharp styling and handling, an aerodynamic fairing.
- Off Road Bike – Design built, or use for traveling off public roads, especially on unpaved roads, trails, beaches, or rough terrain.