It’s not too old when India got freedom and many are shifted to this nation from Pakistan after partition. The center of migration of influx of people is Delhi. Many moved to Punjab and UP whereas most of the Muslim’s, Marathi’s’ and Bengali’s settled down in Delhi to find better living. Most of them where traders who planned to settle down in Delhi as they find it as the best place for earning huge money. As the time passes and the clock run in its speed, Delhi came into existence among the people in later 90’s. The set up of businesses and many industries in Delhi made it the most favored destination for all to startup their own venture in the capital state of India easily. Recently, Delhi is being known by its shopping destinations and huge masses of people visit Delhi every year just for shopping.
As you all know Delhi is the capital of India and one of the top metro cities as well, the startups knows the impact of it and how deeply it can influence their targeted customers towards their business on an instant. Delhi being the major destination for all the entrepreneurs who have ever planned to set up their business in India and yes they got it what they are looking for. A smooth startup & a continuous growth in their business help them to shine in the market by fulfilling the demands of their customers. Today, Delhi is one of the best shopping destinations for all. Some of the popular places of Delhi which is known for its shopping centers are:
- Karol Bagh: It is located in main Delhi and termed as the oldest shopping center of Delhi. It is almost 2 km’s away from New Delhi. Mostly, this place is known because of the huge residents of Punjabi family who moved here after partition and started their business to earn money. Within few years, the expansion of business has crossed the border line of this place and it captured the whole place which has shown a remarkable growth in the businesses from where you can purchase any product or different items under one ceiling. Karol Bagh is the attraction point of view for many people these days. One of the biggest reasons for this is the availability of various dresses in lower rate in the market. Availability of Wedding dress on rent, party wear dress on rent and many more attracts the people towards Koral Bagh highly. The places to visit in Karol Bagh for shopping are Ghaffar Market, Arya Samaj Road, Bank Street and Ajmal Khan Road.
- Sarojni Nagar Market: If you are in Delhi and you are in a hunt for trendy dresses then Sarojini Market would be the best place for you. Specially girls, who are always in search of wedding dress, party wear dress, casual dress etc at killer prices would be the perfect destination for them. Everything you search on cheaper rate like jewelry, fashion apparel or designer bags; Sarojini Market wouldn’t disappoint you to get it at any point. And the most important thing that would compel you to rush on to Sarojini Market is the varieties available on different products. If you are good in bargaining then it would be the perfect shopping destination for at any instant.
- Pitam Pura : It is one of the finest shopping destinations of Delhi specially known for Dilli Haat. It is not so popular but still it strikes the mind of people when they plan for shopping of trendy apparels. A touch of Indian traditional culture can be found over here in the dresses available in the market which wouldn’t disappoint you for an instant. It is close to Netaji Subhash Metro Station which helps the people to walk down towards this market within few steps.
- Chandni Chowk: The famous and renowned place of Old Delhi and the busiest one as well which is known for its shopping centers. “Chandni Chowk”, the name is so popular that every individual who lives in Delhi have heard about it at some instant. If you have an interest in shopping then this place would be the best shopping destination for you at any time. It is named as a shopper’s paradise and it means a lot for the one who loves shopping, especially girls. Whatever you want to shop, the market is flooded with vivid varieties of electronic items, apparels, perfumes jewelry etc from where you can pick anything of your choice at reasonable prices. It is the shopper’s destination and the best wholesale market of old Delhi as well. Basically, the apparels which you find it expensive in the local market can easily available on rent in this market. Wedding dress on rent, sherwani on rent, bridal lehenga on rent or anything which you’re finding it difficult to purchase can rent it from this oldest market within your budget.
- Punjabi Bagh: It is located in the west of Delhi. Previously it was called as Refugees Colony but later on in 1960, it was renamed to Punjabi Bagh and still it is known by this name only. The remarkable growth in this region in the sectors like banks, shopping centers, restaurants, health clubs, apparel market etc has turned around the face of Punjabi Bagh to a huge extent. Lounge bars, beauty salons, designer boutiques and cafes have spelled the words about the charm of this place which you would get to view it with a small walk through the central market. The latest fashion is always in trend among the people of Delhi who adopts it as soon as it launches in the market and Punjabi Bagh is the place where they’ll get the availability of different fashion apparels within an instant. Whether you want to rent an apparel like a wedding dress, party wear dress, sherwani, lehenga or anything else or you want to buy it within your budget; Punjabi Bagh is always there to provide you with the best apparel which you are searching.