Popular Wedding Jewelry that you can get on Rent
- Jadau Jewelry – Jadau Jewelry forms one of the major examples of high skilled craftsmanship that as brought into India by Mughals.
- Antique Jewelry – This kind of jewelry has a dull and rough look. combine with an old world charm and this serves as the major USP of such jewelry.
- Kundan Jewelry – Rules and feudal lords gave patronage to the art and it developed into perfection.
- Filigree Jewelry – Work is done on silver and involves lots of precision and technicality added with the great amount of patience and an eye for minute details.
- Temple Jewelry – Temple jewelry in India initially used to be described as the jewelry used to adorn the idols of Gods and Goddesses. The Statues in India were ornamented with chunky necklaces.
- Meenakari Jewelry – In Meenakari Jewelry Precious stones are set and then enameled with gold.
- Gold Jewelry – Gold is a metal that lures many. Traditionally. gold has been considered auspicious among Hindus and is regarded to be symbolic of Lakshmi. the Goddess of wealth.
- Navratna Jewelry – In Navratna Jewelry, Nine auspicious Stones are used in a single ornament. The belief behind this is that the nine stones together ensure the well-being of the person who wears it.