9 Types of Wedding Sherwani on Rent that you can get.
- CHIPKAN STYLE SHERWANI – The design of the chipkan style sherwani are often driven from the Mughal period and thus lay the impression of the Kings and rulers. These Sherwani are the reflection of the royalty.
- INDO-WESTERN SHERWANI – These Sherwani has a touch of modernity with an Indian look. Its a package of everything like different shades, clothes & beautiful embroided design. This is not enough, its also adorn the look with stones beads, germs, royal styled button and cuffs too.
- ACHKAN SHERWANI – Every Grooms wants to wear this latest fashion & stylish shervani. In this sherwani is little bit long having a churidar & dhoti touch pajama.
- ANGRAKHA SHERWANI – This style isys in huge demand amongst the fit who are known for their well structure physique. From neckline, collar, cuffs & even the mirror works the sherwani have everything covered for you. Fashion experts believe that this types of sherwanis hold every element, which any other accessories would fail to provide.
- PRINTED MODERN SHERWANI – Its is prefect combination of contemporary and modern design, rich in different pattern, Design and artwork everything about the sherwani will male you fall in love with it high-quality materials are used in the making of printed modern sherwani.
- PAKISTANI SHERWANI – It is matched with pajamas and shalwar. Beautiful paints and patialas shalwar are also matched with designer sherwani but churidars are the best match in pakistani sherwani.
- JODHPURI SHERWANI – This is another royal style of sherwani which is expensive but have a fabulous look with a limited edition. Jackets, cufflinks, stoles are the accessories which adds the stunning look to the grooms.
- JACKETS STYLE SHERWANI – The jackets style sherwanis are undoubtedly for those with a princely taste. Made from classic materials like tusser, row silk, Banarasi and jamwar stone wash these sherwanis are admired for antique motifs, matte gold finish and sequins work.
- ANARKALI STYLE SHERWANI – This sherwani has a touch of sultan’s look, It has a fabulous embroidered artwork, broad flare & Pleated on the sherwani.