There is no definite way to identify a fraudulent Rent Taker or Rent Provider. We urge you to practice good judgement and keep the following tips in mind:
Tips for Rent Provider* Note :- As rent provider giving the rent by own risk so, must verify and keep the original identity proof's of rent takers till rent period
- Rent locally so you can inspect the item, meet the person Who is taking on rent and confirm all about information at the time of delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- The best way to transact is to exchange the item and payment at the same time.3
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with.
- Ask the Rent Taker for a tracking number if the product is being shipped
- Take right mobile number for the Rent Provider.
- In case of electronic goods, cars, and bikes you should test the functioning of the product before purchase
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product
- Do not share your financial information.
- Always use the "Email Adress" to get in touch with the Rent Taker. This will help us notify you immediately if we are made aware of any fraudulent activities by the Rent Taker.
Tips for Rent Taker* Note :- As rent taker taking the rent by own risk so ,must verify originality of the rent material and rent provider before taking the rent
- It's preferable to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet
- Verify the Rent Provider credentials if there is a request for a bulk order
- Get a verifiable telephone number from the Rent Provider
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad post to avoid misunderstandings with Rent Provider
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.
What should I do if I suspect someone to be fraudulent Rent Provider or Rent Taker?
If you suspect someone to be acting fraudulently on Rent2Cash. We also urge you to notify the Police immediately if you have been a victim of fraud.
What kind of ad posts are forbidden / not allowed on Rent2Cash?
Rent2Cash prohibits the listing or Rent of any item that is illegal under any applicable national or international law.
Rent2Cash never mediates between the Rent Taker and the Rent Provider. If any individual or website claiming to be from Rent2Cash offers to help with your transaction as an agent or broker then do not take up the offer.
All Rent2Cash communication will use either Rent2Cash.com or Rent2Cashcom domain. We advise you to practice caution and inform Rent2Cash Legal Issues immediately if you get an email claiming to be from Rent2Cash but using a different domain name.